Monday, October 8, 2007

Back from my whirlwind tour


Sorry babes! I haven't forgotten about yous! I have been touring New England promoting my new album: Tears, Squeaks and Hiccups. My tour has included Plaistow NH, Danvers MA, Peabody MA, and Bradford MA to name a few. I am planning a special performance at Target that may include soiling the carriage! However, it will be hard to top my show on the highway returning from Nanni's just the other day: I cried so loud that Mommy had to pull over in Reading to feed me! I have Mommy and Daddy eating out of my little hand...

More blogging to follow- sorry to let the team down folks! Team Stella, that is. Hmph!

-Stelly Belly

PS- Wait until you see how cute I am in my Halloween costume! Here is a warm up, but nothing compared to what I have in store!

No comments: