Sunday, November 4, 2007

100,000 flock to Salem to see yours truely


All other celebs and babies bow to my coolness! I had the bash to end all bashes: 100,000 people came to Salem to try to be cute by association on October 31st... My party was SO exclusive that I only opened the door to ONE trick-or-treater! If I had a store, it would be like one of those uber-chic ones in Tokyo that sells only one or two items... but in MY store there would just be me, with a price tag that says, "You can't afford me, baby!"

In other Stella news: I have discovered my vocal cords and really like using them. I especially like to bark out commands in gibberish at 3:00AM. It's quite entertaining to make Mommy run to my crib during the wee hours, just to cuddle me. Yeah, that's what I said, CRIB. I ditched that basinette days ago (very last month). I don't know how I feel about the bars on the sides though. Daddy says it's fitting, since I am so cute that it should be against the law.

-Stelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stella, you are the cutest little monkey. That monkey costume just makes me want to bite your little cheeks more. :)

~Linh N.