Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BOSTONNNNE!













When we woke up this morning and saw rain, Mommy went into action! We decided the Children's Museum in Boston was the place to go. We had some fun in Peep and the Big Wide World exhibit where I got to play in water. Imagine my delight when I saw that Curious George had his own exhibit. I had a wonderful time. I got to nearly every room. I played on the "Farm" in Curious George Land and honed my scissor skills cutting streamers. I loved the Boston exhibit which taught me about different cultures. I was especially into the Steel Drum. I got to climb into a real Bobcat bulldozer too! It was such a good time, and I might even be a little worn out.

1 comment:

Aleta said...

The hands on museum looks so fun! I am looking forward to taking Nolan there someday. Stella could show him all her favorites! Would have to follow it up with a requisite duck tour of course :-) Someday we'll make it out there!