Thursday, February 24, 2011


“The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?”-Pablo Picasso

I have been spending hours on my favorite past time, painting. It helps me unwind after a long hard day of driving my mother nuts. Really she is quite chuffed that I like artsy things. She is even entrusting me to make a clay sculpture of my own, which (with the special clay) will harden and then I can paint. Pics of that delight are soon to come.

While painting and arts are my joy, Momma forces me to learn every morning. I have mastered writing some of my letters, and am working on verbal analysis and numbers. I like to freak my parents out, and pretend something we have gone over for hours just did not compute. I think Momma has caught on...perhaps my little sneaky grin gives it away. I figured pretending would get her to leave me alone, but it only causes her to think I need to work harder! I like to break out my new knowledge while we are out and about (totally freaks Mom out too). Ah well, the sooner I get this down, the sooner I can torture them with reading books to myself, thus prolonging the go to bed experience. Ta Ta

No comments: