Monday, September 7, 2009

Cutting it up



I celebrated my 2nd birthday in early August. It was quite the time! I received some wonderful presents and best of all, I got the Ariel cake that I requested. Keep in mind this was my second birthday cake because even though my mommy made us drive quite a ways for a Party Favors cake, that was not the cake we had. My parents were rushing and left the cake on the roof of our car. You can imagine my dismay, but they made up for it, with a new cake from the local grocer, and it even had Ariel on top. I enjoyed all of the accolades and cake. I really enjoyed my new Plan Toys wooden fruit and veg and condiments. My Top Chef skills were of course requested and I made a beautiful yet simple meal for the family. Gosh that Tom Colicchio is a little cutie!

No comments: