Thursday, December 10, 2009

Artist in Residence

Mommy and Daddy are always lauding my artistic talents, and with good reason. I can color like the best of them (well better than them ;) ), but recently Mommy took me to a place where you can paint your own pottery. I chose a Tinkerbell and piggy bank (because I love feeding piggy banks, which I often do with my TT Nana). I was overjoyed, and first thing I did was prime the pieces and then taste some of the primer and wipe it on Mommy. She is like a human paper towel for me. She loves it! I tend to do things like this because I know it annoys her. I then painted my masterpieces. I was very fond of a brownish gold color. I allowed Mommy to help a little. I get great joy out of pointing them out every night telling Daddy that I did them. Mommy was so pre-occupied making sure I did not paint myself and her shirt that she was unable to snap a pic of me painting, but here are my finished products.

I think next time I will work on a mural for Mommy and Daddy's bedroom.

No comments: