Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trick or Treat


Sorry it has taken me a while to post. Mommy writes a blog and is always hogging the computer. We began our Halloween festivities with me carving a pumpkin. I apologize that I am always practically au naturel and in the nude every time I do a craft, but my mommy is a freak about clothes getting too destroyed. I then decided to hop into the washing machine...just kidding. I did however get into the dryer, which I know is wrong, but it is the perfect cubby for me. Mommy for some reason, did not agree.
I finished October with a bang and had a wonderful Halloween where I literally sprinted from house to house. I was less interested in Trick or Treating and candy than seeing my cousins. My cousins Jeremi and James from NYC where here, and I was overjoyed. I had to stop at one house to get water (since my staff forgot to bring mine), and then I was off again. Must of been the wings.

No comments: