Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curly Q's







My mother has been dying to put my hair in rollers...and really so have I. I have seen Mom curl her hair and I keep begging. I like to do whatever she does, including "using" her mascara to gussy up the carpet! I also am quite partial to "painting" with her eyeshadow. I like to smoosh my paintbrush into the shadow really hard until I pulverize it. I digress... Here are some pics of me pre and post curlers. I had news lady hair before Mom tamed those curls with a headband! We did this for the Christmas Eve gala at my Nanee's. I had a ball, and gobbled down the traditional spaghetti with tuna fish my TT Nana makes (don't knock it till you have tried it). We EYE-Talians like seven or more fishes on Christmas Eve. I only tried one before I was off chasing the collection of cousins we got to celebrate with.

No comments: