Thursday, January 28, 2010

Slide Slide Slippidty Slide




Mom and I met up with a good friend of hers yesterday at a place full of bouncy castles and slides. Mom was unsure if I would like it-has she met me?! She walked me up the big slide, convinced I would need her to go down with me. I did not need her, I was fine on my own...though Mommy did not fair so well. She skinned her elbow somehow and has been complaining of back pain from coming down so fast with the armor-all they spray on the slides - amateur! I had a great time, and never stopped running and jumping. Mommy's heart was in her throat every time I climbed that high ladder to go down the big slide. Excuse the poor photos (yes, Mom, I am talking to you), I would not sit still long enough for Mom to snap one.

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Yay Stella! What a little tasmanian devil she is! Keep up, would ya Mom!