Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gymnastics


Ever since my mom first talked about signing me up for gymnastics and ballet classes, that is all I talk about. We got some cool leotards, tutus and dance shoes! Mommy was worried if I would like it or not, so we are doing those two classes at the YMCA. Yesterday was my first gymnastics (or as I call it "Tumbles" class). I came in a leotard, though no one else had one on (amateurs). Two kids were sick, so it was only bme and another boy. I was very shy at first, but mommy was right there. I bounced and bounced. I learned to use the bars. I learned how to launch myself on to the mats. I am working on my balancing skills. I had a little issue with the fact that you need to actually listen to the teacher as I was a little timid and shy, but by the end, the teacher was my best buddy! Mommy did not take pics during (sorry folks), since she was so nervous, but here is one of me in my gym suit right before we left. (Notice the cool new sneakers I mentioned getting).

1 comment:

Aleta said...

Yay Stella! She will be directing that gymnastics teacher in no time. I am glad to hear she is feeling better!