Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let's All Go For a Walk Outside Now...

It has been raining non-stop here for a few days and Mommy and I had had enough. Because of various appointments we were caught indoors on the first day the rain stopped, but today we were outside all day. We headed off to...you guessed it...the beach! I have been begging to go back and feed the Seagulls. We had a little picnic, then I ran barefoot down the beach until I actually came to Mommy and asked to go. Yes Folks, I actually tired myself out...kind of. Mommy took me to the playground there and I gave her some little heart attacks as I climbed and went down the biggest to the smallest slides. I had a fantastic time on the swings too! When we left Mommy suggested ice cream, which I know was foul play - she did not want me falling asleep. I was not going to complain though. We had some delicious ice cream that I spilled all over my pants. I cannot stop yawning now, but it was well worth it.





No comments: