Friday, March 12, 2010

Stellarina Ballerina



I am obsessed with dancing and anything ballerina related. I make my mom read me Angelina Ballerina a lot. I was pretty excited for my ballet class on Thursday, until we got there and it was not what I (or Mommy) expected. It was a gym teacher running around, and the girls were wearing Princess costumes. Huh? Where are the tutus? the leotards? the tights? I could also hear the two loud gymnastics classes taking place outside of the door, and it was so not cool!

Mommy saved the day and signed me up at a ballet school that had one opening for me to do a Mommy and Me ballet class. We went today and we had a ball. I danced the entire time (unlike yesterday) and even did my own intepretive scarf dance with some of my new buddies. The class was welcoming, and the teacher was so great! What a feeling! I am already planning on showing daddy my new moves.

No comments: