Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life's a Beach

On Sunday the weather was so nice! Mommy was itching to get out of the house as we have been quarantined (except for Dr. visits) for two weeks. We decided to go to the beach. First we had to get me new sneakers since my feet grow like weeds. I picked some cool new kicks, and we were off. I was a little grumpy to be roused from my slumber, but as soon as we got on the beach and I realized where I was, I pepped up. I ask mommy every morning if we can go to the beach and she spouts off about it being "too cold" and "still winter time".

I immediately threw off my shoes, let mommy roll my jeans and I was frolicking in tide pools. I loved that cold water on my feet. I especially loved walking in the footprints left by my mom and dad. (pics to follow as our camera was out of batteries, so daddy had to take pics on his blackberry). We got lots of shells that mommy and I put in an old jelly jar for my room. Ahh...I cannot wait for summer!

No comments: